- No higher than 2X zoom; Designated Marksman may use up to 4X zoom
- No Night Vision or canted ironsights
- M67 Frag, M18 Smoke, M84 Flashbang, Hand Flare
- Bayonet or Survival knives
- All other gadgets are typically scenario-specific only; no C4 ninja-ing tanks
- No suppressors unless instructed otherwise
- No flash hiders
- Bipods are only allowed on LMGs and DMRs
- DMRs are Designated Marksman Rifles; they're for the Designated Marksman only
- Default camouflage for weapons
- Camouflage for uniforms and vehicles must be default, or match the terrain.
US - M4
CN - Type-95B-1, MTAR-21
RU - AKU-12, A-91, Groza-1
US - MK 11 Mod 0, M39 EMR, SCAR-H SV
CN - QBU-88
RU - SKS, SVD-12
US - 870 MCS, M1014
CN - QBS-09, Hawk 12g
RU - DBV-12
US - P226, M9, G18, M1911
CN - QSZ-92
RU - MP443
All Assault MOS
US - SCAR-H, M416, M16A4
CN - SAR-21, QBZ-95-1
RU - AK-12, AEK-971, AN-94
All Engineer MOS
US - UMP-45, MP7, P90
CN - JS2
RU - PP-2000, AS VAL
All Support MOS
US - LSAT, M240B
CN - Type 88 LMG, QBB-95-1
RU - PKP PECHENEG, RPK-12, RPK-74M
All Recon MOS
US - M40A5
CN - CS-LR4, FY-JS
RU - SV-98, L96A1
- Use same weapons as the faction being fought, but mainly AKs
- Other non-standard weapons may be used in low-frequency
- No MOS limitations
- Value you your life; pretend you're not playing a video game. That's what roleplaying is about.
- Make a last name for your character; it's required, and teammates must be addressed by their names during Operations.
- No squad spawning; spawn at deployment or a captured objective, and wait for your squad to come collect you, or the majority or all of your squad to die.
- Unless you're jumping from a helicopter or plane as instructed to in briefing, you don't have a parachute; no jumping off of buildings or cliffs.
- If it's your territory, you probably shouldn't be destroying the environment.
- If it's not your territory, well... still.
- No lone wolves; stick with your team (Doesn't apply to insurgents so much).
- When switching to a launcher, you must lay prone first, equip it, and go to crouch.
- Clear backblast before shooting a launcher.
- You have a lot of equipment; try not to swim, and definitely don't dive.