We won't just kick you out forever after a screw up or two, or just because people don't like you. However, we do use a 4 strike system. Every strike you receive will reset after a 1 month period.
Strikes can be issued by moderators, admins, and leaders.
1st strike = warning
2nd strike = kick from game
3rd strike = suspension
4th strike = ban
If we can see you aren't going to change yourself or improve, we might just skip the strikes all together; you're not gonna be ruining 4 roleplays on our watch.
- Think of a name for yourself (first and last). No blatantly famous people.
- You cannot sell things without the proper vending license. Buy a vending license from the Urban Quaestore.
- You're homeless until you buy a property, either from a realtor or the Urban Quaestore.
- Your money isn't safe; make a deposit in either the public or private banks.
- It's very easy to bankrupt yourself if you don't get your priorities straight; spend money to make money.
- Slavery and indentured servitude was very common in Rome, and they were treated fairly well; don't feel too bad if that's what you need to resort to.
- Buying a lever (lock) from a locksmith allows you protect your stuff. If the lever faces down, nobody is allowed to touch whatever its next to.
- There are Gods among us. Praying and offering gifts at the various temples in the city may be beneficial.
- An Amphora is a small pot, and a Pithos is a large pot. If you plan on carrying a lot of stuff, take these with you.
- Furca are sacks tied to sticks for storage as well. You can use these if you're traveling somewhat light, but these are mainly used by soldiers.
- There are no Amendment rights in Ancient Rome, and the police are actually soldiers. Jails are only considered temporary punishment; the real sentences include excommunication, exile, and execution. Getting in trouble is a bad idea.